Sanima Life Insurance IPO Result Published Today 11 Am. Check IPO Result of Sanima Life Insurance. Sanima Life Insurance Company IPO Result will be published within this week. IPO Result date of Sanima Life Insurance Company.
IPO shares of Sanima Life Insurance Company have been opened to the public from Shrawan 20 to 24. Sanima Life Insurance is going to issue initial shares (IPO) worth Rs 600 million. The company has stated that it will open sale and application for 60 Lakh Kitta IPO kitta.
Prabhu Capital Limited published the final allotment results of Sanima Life Insurance. Out of 60 Lakh Kitta shares at the face value of Rs 100, 300,000 shares (5 percent) will be given to employees, 300,000 shares (5 percent) to collective investment funds and 54 Lakh shares to the general public. Prabhu Capital Limited has been appointed as the issuer and sales manager for the IPO of the company.
Sanima Life Insurance IPO Result – Check IPO Result of Sanima Life Insurance
- You Can Check IPO Result in Mero share CDSC sites https://iporesult.cdsc.com.np/
- ( You Need to Choose Company & Enter BOID or DMAT number)
- IPO Result Also Found in respective Capital Merchant Site : www.prabhucapital.com/share-allotment
- You Can Check IPO Result in your Mero share Account DASHBOARD : www.meroshare.cdsc.com.np
- ( By login Mero share, You found Result in My ASBA menu & Application Report Submenu)
As there are more applications than demand in the IPO, the Sanima Life Insurance IPO result will be distributed by round-robin. While distributing through round-robin, 5,54,000 applicants will receive shares at the rate of 10 units.
Sanima Life Insurance IPO allotment status at prabhu capital
You can also visit the registrar website (Prabhu Capital Limited website) to check your Sanima insurance allotment status.
- Visit the Prabhu capital website issuer website www.prabhucapital.com
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on ‘Sanima Life Insurance’. It will only appear after the allotment of shares.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your Demat number, the application number.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
- Once you click ‘submit, the status of your application will appear on the screen. Please ensure the details that you provide are correct. It will show the number of shares you subscribed to and the number of Sanima Life Insurance IPO shares allotted to you.